Saturday, March 15, 2008

So BIG in my standing frame


Here you are in your standing frame....what a TASK this has been for you, but we KNEW you would get it eventually. You are stubborn beyond words and it has never been your inability to do these things, you just do not WANT to do sometimes! You have the most determined personality I have ever met, and most therapists melt at your most pitiful (fake) cry...so we take our time and make sure you are ready for each task we place before you! You know that each and every one of your therapists will snuggle and cuddle you if you cry and you use it to the fullest of your advantage sometimes...and I am left to just giggle and walk away at the sight of them sometimes with you, for I (as your mommy, of course) know your secret "manipulative cry" and I LOVE how smart you are to manipulate them all!!! We are so proud of you, Tayvie-Doo and know that although your development will be slow, you will develop in your own time and have already surpassed expectations of all who met you in your first 24 hours of LIFE!
We love you!!!

1 comment:

Donalee said...

It sure sounds like you and the therapists have such a good rapport. That's so important!!! I'm so proud of little Tayvion!! It's not always fun to do what those darn therapists want! :0) Proud of his spunk, proud of his accomplishments. Please never forget how much YOUR awesome family has done to make it possible for him to be where he is today! (Please tell that Mrs. Holloway I said hello, too, would you! Give her a hug for me!)
donalee