Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Daddy's boy




I guess that I haven't written much about your father, so I should add a ton about him, since he is also your primary caregiver in the evenings when he gets home from work...we share a lot of responsibilities taking care of you after Tracey has gone home and I give him props---he can take care of you like no other! You screech when you hear him come in the room and he screeches back at you and you laugh and smile...you know it's him and get so excited! I know that most days he is exhausted, since his work is very physical, but that NEVER stops him from getting down on the floor with you to play, feed you, or give you a bath...and the two of you have this "secret screeching lango..." I will never understand!

1 comment:

Misty said...

what a beautiful post! there is nothing like the love of a proud daddy for his little boy! love those pictures!